Professional photographer, videographer and editor with an experience in a production company and wide knowledge of creative industry and pop culture. I am bilingual, fluent in English and Russian.
· Produced the short film “The Shimmering” which has been nominated for a Golden Unicorn Award at the Russian Film Week Festival in Autumn2018.
· Filmed the YouTube web show Druzhko Show. Its pilot episode has hit 13m views in the first 2 weeks of the production period and the channel has achieved 134m views overall.
Short Film The Shimmering (2018)
December 2017 – January 2019
· Produced a short film which has been nominated for “Golden Globe Award” at the Russian Film Week Festival in London in Autumn 2018.
· Promoted the film and attended film events, festivals, forums and viewings.
· Location scouting, choosing a perfect place for a film set.
· Acted in a small role in the film.
· Edited and translated the script of the film from Russian into English.
Izum Production (Life News)
November 2016 – September 2017
Director of Photography, Cameraman, Editor, Writer
· Filmed and edited creative video content for production’s YouTube channel and Facebook group. Our pilot episode of the YouTube web show Druzhko Show has hit 13m views in the first 2 weeks of production period and the channel achieved 134m views overall.
· Translated creative content from Russian into English and other way around.
PWRG (Power Group)
June 2016 – August 2016
· Assisted the IT company that produces augmented reality technologies.
· Provided photo and video services.
· Worked as a translator and helped the team to communicate and negotiate with potential clients and buyers.
· Assisted in exhibiting set organisation.
· Crew and gear transportation.
Film Premieres and Red-Carpet Events:
September 2015 – November 2015
The Martian World Premiere, 20th Century Fox and Pan European Premiere, Warner Bros., London, Leicester Square
· Interviewed an A list talents, cinematographers, directors, scriptwriters and other film crew members.
· Filmed a reportage that was covering the premiere event.
Assassin Creed (2016), Pinewood Studios, United Kingdom
· Interviewed the cast members and film crew.
· Experience with advanced lighting, sound and filming equipment, including DSLR, SLR, RED cameras.
· Editing skills: Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom.
· Fluent in Russian and English
· Deep and wide knowledge of pop culture and creative industry
· PC Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with people.
· Ability to pay close attention to detail, understand written and oral instructions and to schedule it effectively.
· Ability to work under time constraints and pressure.
· Driving license obtained (Category B), personal car owned.
01.09.2010 – 31.04.2015
Bachelor degree in Film Studies (Bachelor of Arts)
01.09.2008 – 20.06.2010
GCSE and A-Levels Certificate
Private High School of Moscow International University
01.09.2005 – 31.05.2008
Altair Private Primary school, Moscow, Russia
01.09.1996 – 31.05.2005
I enjoy playing video games, I have 30+ trophies on PlayStation and 30k+ g in Xbox. Travelling is a big part of my life, I like to discover new places, meet different people and take photographs with my Canon 5D Mark III. I love heavy music, attend different gigs and play electric guitar.